Charles Bentley 4 Person Tunnel Tent & Awning
Whether you're going to a festival this summer or getting ready for your first family camping adventure, this great value 4 person tent is easy to assemble and take down. Featuring two bedrooms and a middle room for storing kit, this tent is also perfect for couples who want extra space. With a hydrostatic head rating of 2000mm, this quality tent will keep you dry and protected from showers.
Made with a sewn in waterproof groundsheet for added insulation, there's also a canopy which provides an extra sheltered space and room for you to spread out. With a resilient polyester canopy, that's supported by a strong frame, this 4 person tent is double layered for added protection and can withstand the elements. Easy to pitch, this tent can be assembled in around 5 minutes.
- 1 door
- 2 bedrooms
- Fire retardant
- Inner storage pocket
- Lantern hanging hook
- Flysheet hydrostatic head: 2000mm
- Groundsheet hydrostatic head: 3000mm
- Ground pegs
- Guide ropes
- Awning canopy
- 6x poles
- Carry bag
- Flysheet: 190T polyester with 2000mm PU coating
- Groundsheet: 120G PE
- Inner fabric: 170T polyester
- Poles: 4x fibreglass / 2x steel
- Built: H170 x L420 x W210cm
- Bedroom: H140 x L200 x W120cm
- Inner height: 165cm
- Total area: 8.82m²
- Pitching order: Insert poles through the sleeve to set up outer tent and hang on the inner tent afterwards
- Estimated pitching time: 5 mins
Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.