Marine Conservation Society Plastic Free Galvanised Mop Bucket & Cotton Mop Set
Charles Bentley & Marine Conservation Society have joined forces and created a plastic free range of products to help keep your home clean and tidy and to promote awareness for plastic free packaging to help the environment.
This Marine Conservation Society Mop set comes with our traditional cotton mop fitted with an FSC Wooden Handle that is highly absorbent and increases strength when wet, the cotton fibres are 100% bio degradable. The set also comes with a traditional 13 litre galvanised mop bucket which comes complete with an integrated wringer and carry handle.
- 13 litre heavy duty mop bucket with integrated wringer & Carry handle
- PLASTIC FREE
- Marine Conservation Society packaging produced from 100% recycled material
- Compliments items within the Marine Conservation Society range
- Highly absorbent cotton yarn mix – highly absorbent cotton fibres increase in strength when wet
- Durable FSC wooden handle
- 100% Bio Degradable
- Endorsed by the Marine Conservation Society – working to reduce our dependency on plastics
- 13 ltr Galvanised Mop Bucket
- Cotton Mop Head
- 4ft Wooden Handle
- FSC wood
- Cotton Yarn
- Galvanised Steel
- 123 x 23 x 32 cm
- Navy blue
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.