Charles Bentley Premium FSC Wooden Triple Bin Store with Recycling Unit
Keep your wheelie bins neatly hidden away in the garden, with this attractive premium triple bin store. With a timeless design, this triple bin store is constructed from high quality, FSC certified, natural Estonian Nordic Spruce. Featuring lifting lids to easily dispose of waste and three front lockable doors to easily access the bins, this premium triple bin store can be painted or stained for added longevity.
Designed to fit up to three 240 litre wheelie bins, or two 240 litre wheelie bins with two recycling boxes on the right hand side. A practical solution for keeping your recycling waste separate from ordinary waste. This premium wooden triple bin store will look great on any patio or garden and will keep your wheelie bins safe and secure.
Please Note: We recommend treating the wood with wood oil or stain to prolong the bin stores lifespan.
- Hides three bins up to and including 240L or two 240L bins and two recycling boxes
- Lifting lids to easily access the bins to dispose of waste
- With chain to connect to the lid of the bin
- 3 front doors to easily remove the bins
- Chrome handles
- Looks great painted
- Fully enclosed slats to protect against the elements
- Right part has shelving for recycling box storage (optional)
- Bolts on doors for extra security
- Natural Estonian Nordic spruce - FSC certified
- Metal bolts and hinges
- H116.5 x W213 x D80cm
- One Cupboard: H112 x W65 x D80cm
- 240L Wheelie Bin: H108 x W58 x D73cm
- Maximum height of wheelie bin: 108cm
- Wooden slat thickness: 3.8cm
- Panel width: 11cm
- To build fix together 2 side walls 3 back walls 3 doors and 3 lids
- A drill is required to drill pilot holes
Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.