Charles Bentley Two Storey Rabbit Hutch With Play Area Grey/Light Brown
Inside this wooden two storey hutch there is an open bottom for grazing and a ramp with runners for access between the two storeys. The hutch is provided with a strong black coated mesh wire and locks on the doors to ensure your animals are kept safe. It is suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals. All timber is treated with a waterproof agent and the roof is fitted with hard wearing asphalt roof. This wonderful rabbit hutch can be easily combined with the Pet/Run.02 enclosed run (sold separately) to provide your small animal with a larger protected outdoor space.
Please Note: Connect this PET/HUTCH.03 hutch to the PET/RUN.02 run (sold separately) for an even larger play area. Fitting cover available to purchase separately, check out our store
- Waterproofing treatment on wood
- Black coated mesh help to make it fox proof
- Ramp with runners to allow easy access between the two areas
- Three doors on the hutch for easy access and cleaning
- Open bottom to allow free grazing
- Hard wearing asphalt roof to protect against heat and rain
- Sloped roof allows water drainage
- Bolt type locks on the doors for extra security
- Materials are 100% safe for small animals
- Treated with pest resistant treatment
- Chinese fir wood
- Black coated mesh
- Stainless steel locks
- L101 x W54 x H100cm
Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.