Marine Conservation Society Plastic Free Metal Hand Shovel & Wooden Hand Brush Set
Charles Bentley & Marine Conservation Society have joined forces and created a plastic free range of products to help keep your home clean and tidy and to promote awareness for plastic free packaging to help the environment.
The plastic free heavy duty metal shovel pan & Wooden Hand Brush set comes as a complete outdoor/garden cleaning solution, the 9" metal hand shovel is designed to collect heavy debris and hot ashes with ease. While the 11" FSC natural bristled hand brush is a dual bristle filled wooden hand brush filled with soft natural coco bristles to collect fine debris with the added benefit of stiff natural bassine bristle tips for durability and aids the of larger particles.
- Marine Conservation Society packaging produced from 100% recycled material
- Heavy duty metal shovel pan
- Designed to collect heavy debris and hot ashes
- PLASTIC FREE
- Dual bristle fill wooden hand brush filled with soft natural coco bristles to collect fine debris with the added benefit of stiff natural bassine bristle tips for durability and aids the of larger particles.
- FSC wooden handbrush
- 100% Bio Degradable handbrush
- Endorsed by the Marine Conservation Society – working to reduce our dependency on plastics
- 9" Black Metal Handle Shovel
- 11" Natural Soft Coco FSC Wooden Hand Brush
- FSC Wood
- Black Metal
- Natural Soft Coco
- 42 x 22.5 x 6 cm
- 1 kg
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.