Charles Bentley 18" Dual Fill Broom FSC® Certified
This 18" dual fill broom is ideal for concrete, tarmac, slabs and driveways. Ideal for use in dry conditions. The broom has been produced using the finest quality FSC approved wood so you can be confident that you are buying an environmentally friendly product that is not adding to the destruction of the world's forests. The timber broom is sealed which not only creates the aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the broom ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions. The broom features a unique double locking bracket which is fitted with the a universal handle that guarantees a secure attachment of the handle to the head for extra durability and robustness during the most heavy duty applications.
- FSC certified
- Unique double locking bracket that guarantees a secure attachment of the handle to the head for extra durability and robustness during the most heavy duty applications
- Weatherproof finish
- Sealed timber which not only creates the most aesthetically pleasing product but it also protects the lifespan of the fork ensuring the longevity of use in all weather conditions and ergonomically designed handle.
- This product contains FSC Certified wood. 100% FSC
- FSC Certified Ash Wood
- Tampico and bassine bristles and powder coated steel
- Brush head: L17 x W45 x D90cm
- Handle: 130cm
- Assembly Required: Fully assembled
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.