Marine Conservation Society Plastic Free Peg Tin & Wooden Dolly Pegs Set
Charles Bentley & Marine Conservation Society have joined forces and created a plastic free range of products to help keep your home clean and tidy and to promote awareness for plastic free packaging to help the environment.
The plastic free peg tin comes with a pack of 24 traditional wooden dolly pegs. The metal peg tin is designed to store pegs and hangs easily onto washing lines and has integrated drainage holes.
- Marine Conservation Society packaging produced from 100% recycled material
- PLASTIC FREE
- Large capacity to store pegs
- Integrated drainage holes
- Peg tin with carry handle
- Comes complete with a pack of 24 traditional wooden dolly pegs
- Pegs are 100% bio degradable & made from FSC Pine
- Endorsed by the Marine Conservation Society – working to reduce our dependency on plastics
- Metal Peg Tin
- 24 x Wooden Dolly Pegs
- Galvanised steel
- Pine wood
- 28 x 15 x 20.5cm
- 1 kg
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.