Marine Conservation Society Plastic Free 12" Soft Natural Coco Wooden Broom
Charles Bentley & Marine Conservation Society have joined forces and created a plastic free range of products to help keep your home clean and tidy and to promote awareness for plastic free packaging to help the environment.
This 12" Natural soft coco fibre broom is made form durable FSC wood and is 100% bio degradable, the versatile broom is ideal for sweeping up fine debris in the garden, around the patio, in the conservatory or the drive way
- Marine Conservation Society packaging produced from 100% recycled material
- 304.8mm (12”) natural wooden broom soft natural coco bristles designed for sweeping up fine debris
- Fitted with durable FSC wooden handle
- FSC wooden broom head
- 100% Bio Degradable
- Endorsed by the Marine Conservation Society – working to reduce our dependency on plastics
- 12" Wooden Soft Natural Coco Broom Head
- FSC Wooden Handle
- Natural Soft Coco
- FSC Wood
- 131 x 32 x 8 cm
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.