Charles Bentley Two Storey Hutch with Run Natural FSC Wood
This large two storey hutch has a long run area, an open bottom to allow free grazing and a ramp for access between the two areas. On the hutch there is strong galvanised mesh wire and locks on the doors to ensure your animals are kept safe. It is suitable for both rabbits and guinea pigs. All timber is treated with a waterproof agent and the roof is covered in hard wearing asphalt felt to provide maximum protection against heat and rain.
Please Note: A matching cover (PET/COVER.04) is available for this model.
- Long run area
- Open bottom to allow free grazing
- Ramp with runners to allow easy access between the two areas
- Galvanised mesh helps to make hutch fox proof
- Galvanised pull out tray for easy cleaning
- Waterproofing treatment on wood
- Hard wearing asphalt roof to protect against heat and rain
- Galvanised mesh
- Asphalt felt
- FSC fir wood
- Stainless steel locks
- H86 x D53 x W145cm
- Bottom storey: H31 / 45.8 x W125cm
- Top storey: H28 x W54cm
- Bottom door 1: H25 x W25.5cm
- Bottom door 2: H45.8 x W32.5cm
- Top door: H25.6 x W25.5cm
- Natural Wood
Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.