Charles Bentley FSC Two Storey Rabbit Hutch with Tray Natural Wood
This wooden two storey hutch has two doors so you can easily access all areas, and a handy lid on the top floor that can be placed over the ramp, enabling you to keep your pet in one area whilst cleaning the other. Other features include a ramp with runners for access between the two areas, and a removable roof. Strong mesh wire and locks on the doors ensure your animals are kept safe. This hutch is suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs, and other small animals. All timber is treated with a waterproof agent. Also available in Grey.
Please Note: A matching cover (PET/COVER.02) is available for this model.
- Plastic fixed tray for easy cleaning
- Waterproofing treatment on wood
- Black coated mesh to help make fox proof
- Easy access between the two areas
- Two doors for easy access and cleaning
- Able to open the roof
- Slightly sloped roof which allows water drainage
- Black coated mesh
- Asphalt felt
- FSC fir wood
- Stainless steel
- H104 x D50 x W104cm
- Internal dimensions (per store): H37.5 x D40.7 x W82.2cm
- Doors: W32.2cm
- Natural Wood
Some self-assembly required. Full instructions provided.
About Charles Bentley
Charles Bentley & Son is the UK's leading supplier of brushware, home, garden and cleaning products. Our name might be new to you, but our products won't be. We've been manufacturing brushware for over 159 years, supplying many household brands along the way.